T25 and Vanilla Shakeology

Fresh off our return from Vegas, I am excited to share some news with you.  Not only has Beachbody come out with some awesome new products that a lot of you have been asking for, but the mission of Beachbody is alive and thriving:

To help others reach their goals and live healthy, fulfilling lives

After leaving Summit with 7,000 other coaches, I am more focused than ever to do my part to help end the trend of obesity and help people get more out of life.

I am here to help you in any capacity you may need me:  Motivation, Workout Advice, Nutrition Advice, Support or just and ear to listen.  I can do my best, based on my background and experiences, to assist you in reaching your goals. 

Please feel free to email ANYTIME you need me:  pureathletefitness@gmail.com

As your Coach, I feel it is one of my responsibilities to keep you informed on new products and ways to save money on the new products.

Below are the exciting new things that Beachbody has announced and how you can take advantage of some of these awesome specials.

Announcement #1

t25Focus T25 is officially here!  That right, you can now get all the results you’ve wanted in just 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week.

If your excuses have been…Not Enough Time to Workout, I Don’t Want to Buy Extra Equipment, I Don’t Have Space…Then you are in luck!

Workouts are short (but intense, I burned 450 calories in my first T25 Workout), most workouts require no equipment and those that do will use the band that comes with the package and all you need is 6×6 feet of space to do the entire program!

The T25 Challenge Pack is on Sale with savings of over $90!  The Challenge Pack includes the entire program, 1 month of Shakeology, unlimited support from me and free shipping. 

Get it now for only $180 by clicking “Take the Challenge” below

challenge

If you are just interested in the program for $120, Click here

Announcement #2

Vanilla Shakeology has Arrived and you get FREE shipping until July 7th

I got to taste this at Summit and it is great.   Click here to order your Vanilla Shakeology

As always, it comes with a 100% bottom of the bag guarantee.  Drink the whole bag and if you don’t like it, just send it back. 

vanilla

Announcement #3 

You have 5 days left to get the Body Combat Challenge Pack for only $140!

That Saves you $70 and it’s like getting the program for free

Click here to purchase

This site is protected by Comment SPAM Wiper.