That’s right, you will be able to purchase P90X 2 on September 1st, only through a coach (like this website), no where else!!! They are expecting demand through the roof and expecting P90X2 to sell-out before the holidays. Expected release date is late December so if you are one of the early pre-orders, you will have guaranteed delivery in time for the holidays.
Top 7 reasons to order P90X 2 through this site:
- Free shipping for all pre-orders
- Your credit card will NOT be charged until it ships in December!
- You will be added to the official Beachbody pre-order list and reserve your copy before they run out!
- You will receive 2 extra exclusive Tony Horton 1on1 workouts for FREE
- 1 week advance time to order before the masses find out about it
- Pre-orders will be entered into a weekly drawing for extra prizes and a chance for Tony Horton to deliver P90X2 TO YOUR DOOR
- You’ll receive free coaching from a 2-time P90X and Insanity Asylum Graduate: Tony! Check out my Transformation.
3 options available in the P90X2 Preorder
- Base Kit — includes 12 workouts, fitness guide and new P90X2 Nutrition Guide : DVD $119 or Bluray $149
- Deluxe Kit — includes 14 workouts, fitness guide, new P90X2 Nutrition Guide, 2 medicine balls, 1 balance ball and roller pad: DVD $240 or Bluray $299
- Ultimate Kit — includes everything from Deluxe Kit but also includes power stand and better roller pad: DVD $299 or Bluray $360
What makes P90X2 unique?
- It represents the most modern thinking in sports science
- It focus on strength, balance, mobility, explosive power
- It’s so demanding that it’s only 5 days a week with 2 days of rest
- It takes what they learned in p90x, Insanity, Asylum and Turbofire and improves on it
- Going to focus on muscular imbalances
- More open ended, can stay in phases longer until you’re ready, can plan your recovery weeks
- More compartmentalized, more focused, more targeted
- Training for sport
- P90X2 Diet Guide is more versatile
What is this new PAP talked about in P90X2?
Who is P90X2 targeted for?
- Athletes, former athletes
- Graduates of P0wer 90, P90X
- Graduates of Insanity, Insanity Asylum,
- Graduates of TurboFire and ChaLEAN Extreme
How is P90X2 structured?
Phase 2: 3-6 weeks –Strength
Phase 3: 3-4 weeks –Performance
Won’t see PAP until Phase 3
Phase 1: You’ll move better, You’ll feel better, less likely to be injured
Phase 2: stronger through a wider range of motion, you’ll get more supple, you’ll
Phase 3: You’ll jump higher, run faster, be more explosive, you will start to feel
like a kid again
What kind of P90X2 Gear is required?
Video previews of P90X2