There are so many choices in the market today for healthy shakes. Each one unique and each one offering their own benefits: increased energy, weight loss and many others. Knowing that everybody’s body will react differently to what is put in it, these types of claims are really hard to make–even with Shakeology.
So why is Shakeology the cornerstone of the Pure Athlete Fitness nutrition plan?
It’s simple–I can not promise you that you will lose weight, I can not promise you that your energy will be through the roof, I can not promise you that it will get you off your medication and heck, I can not even guarantee that you will like the taste.
While thousands of testimonials from actual Shakeology drinkers support many of the above results, the ONLY thing I can promise you is that you are putting the best nutrients on earth into your body every day.
That’s right, that’s the only thing I can promise with Shakeology is that no other shake on the market can compete with the ingredients from around the world that are being put into your body.
- So let’s not focus on what Shakeology is going to do for you the second you drink it and let’s look at the bigger picture of health.
- Where can you get all this nutrition, vitamins and superfoods for $4 per day? Nowhere! You can only get them if you drink Shakeology.
So next time you wonder why this meal replacement shake is $4 a day, think about what’s really going into your body and then ask yourself, “Does my double chi latte from Starbucks [that costs $4-5 per day] give me this type of nutrition?” A month’s supply of Shakeology is $119.95.
Drinking Shakeology will actually save you money day to day, but that’s for a different article.
If you’d like to try Shakeology for free, click here
Here is just a short list of what makes Shakeology the best nutritional product on the market. Don’t focus on reported results for now, rather focus on the ingredients and how they can help you live a healthier life:
- Antioxidants. Shakeology contains some of the most potent antioxidants: flavonoids and phytonutrients such as spinach, blue green algae, carrot powder, strawberry powder, and vitamins E and C. These help to prevent free radicals from oxidizing and destroying cells. The ingredients in our antioxidant blend such as pomegranate, acai berry, camu-camu, goji, and blueberry also have powerful antioxidant effects to support your immune system and help protect your body from normal inflammatory response.
- Energy. Shakeology contains a range of B vitamins and trace minerals, like zinc and magnesium, from whole food sources that regulate metabolism and increase energy. Shakeology also contains maca root, an adaptogen herb known to promote endurance and stamina. Check out our Ingredient Spotlight on maca root to learn more.
- Digestion. The Shakeology non-dairy prebiotic and probiotic blend containsfiber and different enzymes like amylase, papain, cellulose, and lactase, which all support digestion. These ingredients aid in breaking down food molecules into smaller molecules that can be properly digested, so all of the nutrients can be absorbed into your system.
- Mood. One scoop of Shakeology provides 100% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin B12. B12 is often linked with good mood maintenance; B vitamins are also essential for the production and proper functioning of neurotransmitters like dopamine, crucial to the experience of pleasure. Shakeology also contains cacao, which is very high in phenylethylamine (PEA). PEA acts as a neuromodulator to enhance one’s mood.
- Detoxification. Many of the ingredients in Shakeology (spirulina, chlorella, flaxseed, barley grass, spinach) contain powerful detoxification compounds such as chlorophyll and alpha-linolenic acid. These ingredients may help rid the body of environmental toxins such as smog, heavy metals, herbicides, cleaning products, and pesticides. They also aid in liver detoxification. Shakeology also includes kamut grass, an ingredient coined “nature’s most powerful detoxifier.” This grass has been known to cleanse the body and detoxify the cells to restore health and vitality.
- Immunity. The antioxidants, bioflavanoids, and flavanoids in Shakeology work to support immunity. Some of these ingredients include ashwaganda, acerola cherry, rose hips, and goji berries. The goji berries in Shakeology are one of the richest sources of antioxidants; not only does goji berry promote eye, reproductive, and circulatory health, but it also supports your immune system and promotes longevity!
- Satiety/cravings. The protein, chromium, and nutrient-dense calories from superfoods in Shakeology work to help decrease your appetite. Chromium is important because it helps maintain blood-sugar levels, which reduces sugar cravings and promotes fat metabolism. Plus, protein-rich meals are a great way to keep you feeling full, longer!
- Complete nutrition: Each Shakeology ingredient plays an important role in feeding your body on a cellular level, but it is important to remember that the synergy of the 70+ ingredients working together is what truly fuels your body to keep you looking and feeling your best.